Black Sari Silk Rag Bag Purse by Debi Lynn
I have a passion for Sari Silk, and learned how to weave this bag by hand! It makes the perfect "small" bag for going to a concert, or dinner or even lunch with the girls. You can also easily take the macrame handle off and the Tibet tooth charm. Just attach the charm to the macrame strap and presto----you have a beautiful necklace!
- black Sari silk
- vintage lace
- linen flower with wood button
- antique beads from Africa
- wood beads from Ethiopia
- Tibet bone tooth pendant
- size: 6" x 7" with a 12" long fringe
- one of a kind----MADE IN TEXAS!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed (See our return policy)
- Receive a FREE accessory gift from me with your order